General Liability Insurance
It’s important that your commercial insurance protects you against more than just damage and loss. Today virtually any kind of accident connected to your business may expose you to legal consequences, and general liability insurance can help bear this burden. Brian P. Cook Insurance stands ready to assist business owners looking for insurance coverage in the following categories:
- Bodily Injury: Benefits cover the medical expenses, loss of service, disability, and restitution for death that may be caused by any accident on your premises or connected to your business.
- Property Damage: Covers repair or replacement of property owned by employees, customers, or others that is damaged in connection to your company.
- Products / Completed Operations: Provides assistance with the cost of any injuries or accidents blamed on products made or work done by your business.
- Products Liability: A more specific insurance coverage designed to offer you maximum legal protection in the case of accidents and injuries incurred by your products.
- Contractual Liability: Assists with additional liability your company may assume when you enter into contracts with individuals or other businesses.
Brian P. Cook also arranges coverage for a variety of specialized insurance types (from Liquor Liability to Advertising Injury) targeted at businesses in specific industries. Rest assured, we’ll present you with all of the important options when you consult us about your insurance needs.